Thursday, February 10, 2011

This is Day One...

Today I started a blog. I became "one of those...bloggers." I'm neither ashamed or proud, just moderately enthused. I needed a website to direct people towards other than Facebook, so this will have to suffice until I save up enough cash for a real ".com" site.

Since I'm not all big and famous, most anyone who reads this will already know me, but on the off-chance that you don't, here's a little info:

I am a 20 year old college student who likes to take pictures. Photography has only recently become my hobby, and I welcome you to learn new things with me.

I'll probably be a horrible blogger, but you never know, I might be a millionaire by this time next year.

If you don't know about the Facebook page, here's the link:
Jordan Moore Photography Facebook Page
-JM

No comments:

Post a Comment