Wednesday, June 15, 2011

JoMoPho covers birthday parties!

Until last week, I had never realized just how many photo opportunities there are at birthday parties. I mean, obviously you have the group shots of people having fun, and a pic of the cake, but last Saturday, my eyes were opened to the world of decorations, lights, and candid pictures of people doing embarrassing things.

Yes, I know, I'm being a little over-dramatic about this, but that's only because I don't really have a lot to say about this topic. What it all boils down to is this: I am an amateur photographer, and I go to birthday parties. When you mix those two facts together, you get me trying to further my photographic knowledge surrounded by Christmas lights, paper lanterns, and sugary desserts.
 
Here's some pics from a birthday party, enjoy.
-JM


 Birthday cake.

 Birthday girl and her puppy.

 
 Lights in a bokeh.

 Dirty hands.


Flame from the candles.

Black and white decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment