Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I have returned!

After a minor leave of absence, I am back--WITH PHOTOS! Two weekends ago, my friend's family and I escaped to the northwest corner of Georgia for some much-needed relaxation. We had a lot of fun whilst pseudo-camping, including getting lost in the mountain community at which we were staying. Of course no trip would be complete without an exploratory run through a thrift store, a vintage guitar shop, and a campfire with s'mores.


 The canoe







 Some thrift store findings. Yes, I did look like a real photographer or something taking pictures of things in a thrift store--it almost looked like I knew what I was doing...

 Guitar in the vintage music shop

This is my best friend, who was trying on a hat in the thrift store. I thought the angle looked really interesting, and snapped a shot. When I was messing around while processing, I decided to take out all the color except yellow; I think it adds to the visual interest.

A delicious s'more--the perfect way to close a post about a trip to the Appalachian Foothills.

Enjoy,
-JM

No comments:

Post a Comment